The Sacramento International Airport is located 16 km north-west of the Californian Capital and has two terminals and two runways. The add-on provides Sim pilot with a highly detailed airport for FSX and Prepar3D. All the building models have 2k textures, ambient occlusion and reflecting windows.
Night- and seasonal textures provide the right atmosphere at any time and day of the year. The countless small objects on the apron, animated terminals and vehicles round up the scenery nicely. The animated jetways can be operated cross-platform with the command Ctrl+J.
The entire scenery was optimized on high performance and with the added configuration tool the graphic details can be adjusted perfectly for the particular system.
- Basic AFCAD layout
- 2k textures all around
- Animated APM on Terminal B
- Animated fan bladed on Terminal A
- Volumetric grass edging
- FTX Global compatibility
- CTRL+J Controlled jetways
- Terminal B interior with transparent and reflective glass
- Reflection on windows on all major buildings
- Dense apron vehicles and clutter
- Dense cars in car parks
- Full 3D multi-story car park
- Full ambient occlusion on all models
- 3DS Max baked night textures
- High detail models on all major buildings
- Scenery Configuration Tool
- FSX, FSX: SE, P3D V1.4, P3D V2 & P3D V3 compatibility (See known issues)
- SCASM controlled runway and approach lighting