Bornholm X is a major update to Vidan Design's “Bornholm Airport X”-scenery which was released in April 2011. Highly detailed scenery of Bornholm Airport (EKRN, RNN) and the city of Rønne, situated on the Danish Baltic Sea island of Bornholm. Bornholm X features high resolution textures, photoreal ground terrain with season- and night variation (covering the airport and the city of Rønne), highly detailed models of all airport buildings with high resolution texture, custom modeled objects, airport vehicles and cars, custom made volumetric grass and other vegetation, custom modeled farming buildings, warehouses, residential buildings and much more. The airport has been recreated in extreme details and the scenery includes many high resolution textures (2048x2048 pixels) based on hundreds of photos taken on-site by Vidan Design and images kindly provided by the staff at Bornholm Airport. Bornholm X is designed to be used on a standard FSX Acceleration/SP2 installation with default FSX ground textures.
- New photoreal ground terrain covering Bornholm Airport and the city of Rønne
- Ground terrain with day/night and seasonal variation (spring, summer, fall, winter and hard-winter)
- New remodeled terminal building, now reflecting the current (2014) real world terminal building.
- Seasonal change tool
- New autogen buildings and trees
- Custom made volumetric grass, bushes and flowers
- Hundreds of handplaced trees
- Realistic snow textures
- Danish static GA airplanes
- New airport vehicles
- and much more ...