The Embraer 175/195 range of airliners are an entirely new family of aircraft, with state-of-the-art avionics, fly-by-wire technology, superior cabin comfort and extraordinary and uncompromising performance.
- Highly detailed Embraer 175/195
- 2 BONUS : Call! and Map! simulations
- Head Up Display (2d panel only)
- New generation flight deck
- Detailed interiors with superb details
- Ultra realistic FMS
- Full Authority Digital Engine Control (FADEC).
- Highly detailed Embraer 175 and 195
- CALL! for Emb 175/195 included ($17.99 value) - First Officer simulation with checklists callouts and hostesses voices
- MAP! included : just like the cabin screens in a real airliner's passenger cabin, MAP! will display the track of your flight : elapsed and remaining time, distance, altitude, wind information, temperature, more
- Flight Simulator X viewpoints : Gear, Wing, Cabin, more
- Jetways and luggage trucks connection animations (FSX only).
- Detailed interiors (economy/business class) feature superb details
- Embark and be welcomed and served by a nice animated flight attendant
- Six international airlines including official Embraer house livery
- Realistic flight dynamics based on manufacturer specifications.
- Realistic sound experience with the real plane digitized sounds: engine, APU, batteries, air conditioning, passenger signs, clicks, more
- Numerous animations : hydraulic suspension, flaps, slats, spoilerons, speed brakes, thrust reversers, landing gear, passengers door, cargo hatches, opening cockpit windows,...
- Nose wheel steering limited over 40kts
- Load Manager
- New Generation Full glass cockpit with advanced Honeywell digital avionics
- Head Up Display (HUD) giving landing capability at night or in bad weather (2d only)
- Photorealistic 2D panels with multiple subpanels
- Fully interactive 3D virtual cockpit
- Aircraft flyable from the Captain or First Officer's seat (FSX, under virtual cockpit mode)
- Colour Weather Radar with Turbulence Detection Mode
- Radio autotuning
- Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning System (EGPWS) and warnings and caution messages
- TCAS II : Traffic avoidance with audio-visual Traffic Advisory and Resolution Advisory system
- Pop up instrument EFIS screens for multi-monitor displays
- Screen resolutions from 1024x768 to 1600x1200 (!) for a perfect instrument readability.
- About all systems simulated : electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, pressurization system, bleed air, air conditioning, two generators/engines, FADEC with ATTCS function, test system
- Computerized Management System called Full Authority Digital Engine Control (FADEC) (optimizes engine operation during all phases of the flight and, in turn, reduces fuel consumption and maintenance costs).
- Very accurate Auto Pilot with overspeed and stall recovery systems, just like the real thing !
- APU sequences fully simulated and linked to fuel consumption : follow the correct procedures to avoid dry fuel tanks during flight !
- Ice detection fully simulated.
- Ultra realistic and very complete FMS with Vertical Glide Path Mode and Coupled LNAV / VNAV
- Learn function : the FMS learns your flying habits for more accurate flight predictions
- Five different patterns simulated
- Updated airway support, waypoint sequencing, discontinuity, missed approach, hold at present position, wind settings for waypoints, including reading current METAR for better planning, intercept, vertical direct to, direct mode, editable RTE page with waypoint input, custom waypoint support, advisory VNAV and more.