You can now get your hands on content from the mysterious eastern kingdom of Yamatai, where a powerful people dwell on an island at the edge of the world.
Wield the all new and mighty Katanas in battle – with their unique animations and quick dash attacks they add a new dimension to combat! Create your home using the unique Yamatai building pieces, created from white stone with beautiful wooden beams and gold ornamentation.
Craft three new armor sets, like the fearsome Yamatai Demon medium armor and twelve new weapons, including three Katanas! Decorate your body with five new warpaints and own five unique pets which can be tamed through the new pet system.
Seekers of the Dawn Pack contains:
- 39 new Yamatai building pieces.
- A full set of building pieces with the same stats as existing tier three.
- 15 new armor pieces in three sets, such as the Yamatai Warlord heavy armor.
- Light, medium and heavy sets with an epic end-game version of each.
- 12 new stylish Yamatai weapons.
- Same power as iron weapons with an epic end-game version of each weapon.
- 5 exclusive pet skins.
- Have your own unique looking sabretooth, tiger or crocodile.
- 5 new Yamatai warpaints.
- Cool looking warpaints of the moon, crane or dragon.
All the new content from Seekers of the Dawn Pack is exclusive to this DLC and adds a host of new visual options but does not give any in-game advantage in power. All the new items have comparable stats to existing items.
The developers describe the content like this:
Conan Exiles has brutal combat where you can cut off limbs and heads of human opponents and blood is shown frequently.
Players may choose to play the game with either no, partial or full nudity enabled. This is possible in both single and multiplayer.
© 2018 Funcom Oslo A/S (“Funcom”). All rights reserved. © 2018 Conan Properties International LLC ("CPI"). CONAN, CONAN THE BARBARIAN, HYBORIA, and/or ROBERT E. HOWARD and related logos, characters, names, and distinctive likenesses thereof are trademarks or registered trademarks of CPI and/or Robert E. Howard LLC. All Rights Reserved. Funcom and Funcom Logo ™ & © Funcom Oslo A/S.