Once upon a time The Earth was green and beautiful. It was entrusted to humans to use it wisely together with all living things.
Over time humans developed advanced technology using up the Earth’s natural resources. Humans lost their connection with the Earth. Caring only for their selfish interests, they didn’t notice the injuries that they had inflicted upon the Earth.
Climate change became the Earth’s scream for help. But nobody heard. Nobody until the cries become so strong that they woke up Ziro, the youngest member of the ancient order of Snowmen Earth guardians.
Ziro will take you on a journey of puzzle solving. You will be able to learn how you can reconnect and help Mother Earth.
- Puzzle game featuring 300 mind-cracking levels that will take player all around world in noble quest of fighting global warming
- Full 3D graphics powered by Ultra Engine technology that provides stunning graphics and visual effects rarely seen in casual games
- A wide variety of puzzle elements that will heat up even the most prepared brains
- Relax tension of problem solving and boost up your mood with 30 minutes of funky music
- 3 different game modes: Quest, Skill and Practice - a challenge for everyone’s taste
- Internet Worldwide “Hall of Fame” - compare yours high score with players all around the world
- Enjoy the trip around the world through beautiful environments that are unique and characteristic for each part of the globe
- Learn the most important facts about global warming through fun and excitement
Nick Simberg from Gamer Limit says: “Addicting, eco-friendly, funky, and challenging, Ziro will keep you coming back for more. It will also make you weep openly with its ridonkulous difficulty and make you feel like less of a person. But in a good way.” – Rating: 8 out of 10. Full review you can read on http://gamerlimit.com/2010/01/gamer-limit-review-ziro/.
Chris Meichtry from Go! Gaming Giant says: “And this very much epitomizes what makes a proper casual game: it’s fun, it’s easy to pick up and play, you can play at your own pace for as long as you like, and you can always come back for more.” – Rating: 9 out of 10. Full review you can read on http://www.gogaminggiant.com/2009/12/19/ziro-review/.
Tim Peters from Harry Balls says: “Definitely try out Ziro if you’re looking for a cool brainteaser.” – Rating: 4 out of 5. Full review you can read on http://harryballs.com/2009/12/19/ziro-puzzle-game-download/.
Nick Sardy from Cariboo Computer Magazine says: “Ziro is such a mind game that you will find it addictive at the same time as aggravating and even sometimes downright frustrating and yet it is hard to stop playing.“ – Rating: 10 out of 10. Full review you can read on http://ccmagazine.com/index.php?mod=review_detail&review_id=750.