Long, long ago, in an age that only the gods can now remember, the universe was ruled by two powerful beings that were revered and worshipped by all races - but the ‘brotherly’ relationship between these two creatures was always in question from the beginning of time, simply because no one knew who the real number 1 was. While the Enlightened was on the side of good, helping his people how and when he could, the Dark One was quite the opposite, full of hate and devilish works - and so the never-ending battle between the Enlightened and the Dark One persisted for centuries. Humans suffered terribly thanks to this constant combat between the two – combat which shook the universe to its very core. Finally, thanks to a trick, the Enlightened succeeded in banishing the divine power of the Dark One, imprisoning it in an Artifact - but in doing so, the Enlightened lost his own divine powers, because the two divine beings were inseparably linked to one another. This is how two Artifacts came to be hidden in a huge Temple - and how the Enlightened prevented the downfall of the entire universe. However, these two artifacts contain total, absolute power - both good and evil. Any human being who comes in contact with the powerful stones will be horribly cursed - and the power of darkness will once again be awakened.
The game begins when a map which has been lost for countless years suddenly turns up - and it shows the location of the artifacts. The adventurer Ayumi starts searching for the immensely valuable stones. Powerful forces against which she is helpless threaten to awake in her body. Now it's up to her to discover what the secret of the curse is - and at last defeat the darkness.
- Absorbing fantasy story with spectacular landscapes and figures
- Attractive heroine in Anime style
- Learn to play easily - wide range of development possibilities
- Special mode for a heroine with demonic forces
- Innovative Blade Gun for firing projectiles and for close combat
- Role-playing elements to improve skills and enhance weapons
- Over 20 types of magic in different classes
- Around 40 different scenarios (Indoor and Outdoor)
- Alternative endings, depending on player's actions
- Hidden Power-ups hook players to explore levels
- Over 30 different classes of opponent
- Powerful Boss opponents with fantastic design
- Cinematic stylistic devices like Bullet-Time
- Various difficulty levels - from Beginner to Pro