X3: Terran Conflict is a new game based on X3: REUNION.
A completely new story will introduce the player to exciting new missions.
X3: Terran Conflict starts immediately after the end of X3: REUNION. Among other missions, part of the plot will tell the story of a rising conflict between the Terrans and the races of the X Universe.
The player can choose from one of many different characters and starting scenarios. Many missions can be played in the role of different characters.
Depending on the start scenario choice, the player will see another area, have different ships and configurations and play different missions.
- Ability to enter Earth systems and deal with Terran faction.
- Biggest X-universe all-time
- About 100 new ships of all factions
- Redesigned weapon system introducing several new weapon categories
- New UI which allows controlling the game completely with the mouse cursor.
- “State-of-the-art” mission interface to present an overview of active missions and show standard briefings.
- Large amount of new missions. Many of them can be played non linear to improve the feeling of a living universe.
- New group-management-tool
- Ability to board battleships with the help of squad-units