Determine the fate of Sub-Sector Aurelia.
Retribution is set ten years after the events of Chaos Rising and presents a new threat to the Imperium of Man. Azariah Kyras, Chapter Master of the Blood Ravens Space Marines, has become Corrupted and must be destroyed before he ascends to daemonhood and drags Sub-Sector Aurelia ever more deeply under the dread influence of Chaos.
Command one of six races in a campaign that ranges across all the planets in Sub-Sector Aurelia, from the jungles of Typhon Primaris to the planetary metropolis of Meridian and on to the dead world of Cyrene.
- Take leadership of any one of six factions, each with different goals and capabilities, from elite squads of Space Marines, barbaric hordes of Ork pirates and lethal swarms of Tyranids to the traitorous Chaos Space Marines, the psychic Eldar forces and the mighty Imperial Guard.
- Retribution brings a huge amount of new content. Play and replay unique single player campaigns that unfold according to the race you lead and the choices you make.
- Choose squads of ranged and melee units from your faction, headed by powerful heroes such as Diomedes, the Space Marine Captain of the Honor Guard, or the freebooting Ork Kaptin Bluddflagg.
- Enter brutal cross-platform multiplayer warfare with Retribution owners on Mac and Linux.
- Team up with two other players and take on the challenge of The Last Stand, a cooperative survival mode, to fight against relentless hordes of enemies, each deadlier than the last.
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Retribution © Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2016. Dawn of War II, the Dawn of War II logo, GW, Games Workshop, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under license. This release was originally developed by Relic Entertainment and originally published by SEGA. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Relic Entertainment and the Relic Entertainment Logo are either registered trade marks or trade marks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd or its affiliates. All rights reserved. SEGA is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Developed for and published on Linux and Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd. Linux ® è un marchio commerciale registrato di Linus Torvalds negli Stati Uniti e/o altri paesi. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trade marks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.