Fight fear. Fight temptation. Fight the Chaos within.
Chaos Rising is set one year after the events of Dawn of War II. Aurelia, long-lost home world of the Blood Ravens Space Marines, has re-emerged from the Warp. A realm of pure psychic energy, the Warp is the final resting place of the spirits of the dead and home to the Chaos Gods and their malevolent daemons.
Once a verdant jewel, Aurelia is now an ice-bound wasteland harboring dark secrets and deadly new enemies. Take command of the Blood Ravens to free Aurelia from Chaos, even while treacherous forces work from within to destroy you.
- Take on the dark and twisted Chaos Space Marines of the notorious Black Legion.
- Play as the relentless Blood Ravens in 15 new single player missions full of bloodshed, exploration, and grim revelations.
- Battle across five distinct environments, from the frigid surface of Aurelia and the towering cityscapes of Meridian to the Judgement of Carrion, a derelict ghost ship carrying horrors and treasures from the Warp.
- Resist the temptations of Chaos and become an Agent of Purity or succumb and become Corrupted, opening the way to new and dangerous powers.
- Choose your side in cross-platform Mac and Linux multiplayer! Stay true to the Blood Ravens or pledge your loyalty to the Chaos Gods and lead the corrupt Chaos Space Marines into battle.
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II – Chaos Rising © Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2016. Dawn of War II, the Dawn of War II logo, GW, Games Workshop, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under license. This release was originally developed by Relic Entertainment and originally published by SEGA. SEGA, the SEGA logo, Relic Entertainment and the Relic Entertainment Logo are either registered trade marks or trade marks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd or its affiliates. All rights reserved. SEGA is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Developed for and published on Linux and Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd. Linux is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S and other countries. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trade marks, logos and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.