No other sport is as popular as football, with millions of players and hundreds of millions of supporters. Each and every supporter has his own ideas about how the teams should be run, and has thoughts about the best tactics, the best formations, the starting line-up, and more. Tactical Manager 2006 challenges these supporters by letting them manage a football club – can they live up to the pressure and high demands on a football coach today? Can you?
Tactical Manager 2006 knows 70 real existing leagues of a total of 1200 football clubs. With a few mouse clicks you can take charge of a team and either play in leagues with opposition generated by your computer, or you go online and put your skills on the test against other budding managers. Real facts, familiar players and plenty of goals - in each online session up to 200 football addicts compete against each other to win the cup, the trophy or the passion of your supporters.
- Live football on the internet against real opponents, 24 hours a day
- The game is based on real leagues, real football clubs and real players
- The game knows 70 leagues and 1200 football clubs
- 900 Online sessions run simultaneously, each with up to 200 players
- Live update through the Internet
- Many Web Downloads
- Individual editing allows the adaptation of a game
- Host your own league on your computer