From the creators of AI War: Fleet Command comes an all-new grand strategy title with turn-based tactical combat, set in a deep simulation of an entire solar system and its billions of inhabitants. You are the last of a murdered race, determined to unify or destroy the 8 others.
Greetings, Hydral. I will be your computer for this grand strategy campaign with turn-based tactical combat. I think thats code for were going to die.
Our solar system is vast and complicated, and I sense you are a little dimwitted -- so I tell you what, lets start with the simple stuff. Like escaping with this flagship you just hijacked from a bunch of angry robots. That seems important.
Please excuse my impertinence, but I believe you are the last of a murdered race, yes? My records note you Hydrals were the dictators of the solar system, so basically you had it coming. And by it, I mean the moon that smacked into your homeworld. Hmm. So people really arent going to like you until they get to know you. Well, only you can use the scattered remnants of advanced Hydral technology, so thats something.
Look, Im not going to tell you what to do. My understanding is that youre trying to form the solar systems first-and-last unified federation, and thats noble enough. But right now nobody wants that except you, and youve got 8 very diverse, very angry races to either unify or exterminate. So... good luck with that. Ill help how I can
- Turn-based tactical combat, with up to 5 factions competing at once.
- Extremely deep simulation of an entire solar system and its billions of inhabitants. Even just watching everything unfold in Observer mode is entertaining, as nations rise and fall.
- New-player-friendly ramp-up of complexity as you play, which you can disable if youre already a veteran.
- Eight races each have very distinct personalities and attributes. Each one even has its own completely unique political system.
- Difficulty levels split between the grand strategy and turn-based combat portions of the game, both ranging from quite casual to incredibly hardcore.
- Save and reload your game with ease any time, or tough it out in ironman mode.
- Composer Pablo Vegas best soundtrack to date, featuring 54 minutes of music and the vocal finale Lay Down Your Arms.
Copyright 2009-2014 Arcen Games, LLC