PROGRESS ISN’T PERFECT
A first-person interactive story for mature audiences, The Assembly is a long-form game designed from the ground up for VR. Play as two individuals and discover a morally challenging organisation from contrasting perspectives. Face trials, investigate the Assembly’s secret bunker and make tough decisions. But will your actions and their repercussions save lives… or lead to catastrophe?
- PERFECT INTRO TO VR - Freely explore realistic environments in VR using accessible movement controls.
- WHERE WILL YOU DRAW THE LINE? - Uncover the morally ambiguous Assembly through a gripping and incisive story.
- TWO PERSPECTIVES – Test your potential in newcomer Madeleine Stone’s induction trials and uncover a series of shocking revelations as veteran Cal Pearson.
- MULTIPLE CONCLUSIONS - Thought-provoking dilemmas will lead you to question the Assembly’s relentless pursuit of progress.
- ‘FLATSCREEN’ COMPATIBLE – Play the game in non-VR. Owners of the non-VR version can upgrade to VR at any time.
© nDreams. nDreams, the nDreams logo and The Assembly are either registered trademarks or trademarks of nDreams Ltd. All rights reserved.