- The game code can only be redeemed on the publisher website.
- This product requires TERA account to play.
This digital item starter pack includes everything needed to welcome you to the world of TERA!
Included in this pack:
- 7 days of Elite Status game time – Live the high life as an Elite Status player!
- Dragonette – This helpful little fella will loot the corpses of your enemies!
- 2 Pearl Gems – Earn yourself some gold by selling these to a vendor in game for 100 gold!
- Inventory Expansion – Expand your character inventory to carry more loot!
- Bank Expansion – Expand your bank inventory to store more loot!
- 500 EMP – Currency to spend in the TERA in-game store!
TERA is at the forefront of a new breed of MMO. With True Action Combat - aim, dodge, and time your attacks for intense and rewarding tactical combat. Add the deep social experience of a MMO to best-in-class action combat mechanics for a unique blend of both genres. Play now for free!
Experience an action MMO that goes beyond "point and click!" In TERA, it's your skill, position, timing, and aim that determine the outcome of combat—not how quickly you cycle through targets with the Tab key. If you prefer to lie down on your couch while playing games (we do!), you'll be happy to hear that TERA also offers controller support.
Team up with friends to take down Big Ass Monsters or put your combat skills to the test against other players in one of the many PvP battlegrounds TERA offers.
Customize your choice of seven character races and nine classes with unique battle styles. Fight thousands of monsters throughout a variety of landscapes, and embark on thousands of quests in a game world rich in history and lore.
In a truly free-to-play experience. TERA imposes no artificial cap on classes, zones, or what you can do, or how good you can be - all of the content in the game can be experienced without paying a single penny. To support the continued development of TERA, we offer account services and cosmetic items - costumes, accessories, weapon skins, mounts, and more. We heard players on Steam really like hats...
Whether you fight as part of a guild or join an alliance, being part of TERA's vibrant community means that there is always someone to share your journey with.