Sequel to the hugely popular strategy game Tank Battle: 1944! Take command as the British Commonwealth and U.S. forces fight the Germans in the North African theatre and lead your battalion to victory in challenging tactical battles.
Fight for control of North Africa during WWII. Utilize new mechanics, such as flanking, combat analysis, strategic movement, 'move and shoot', troop transports and veteran units. With 36 unit types Tank Battle: North Africa is an epic strategy game including detailed battles that will keep you coming back for more!
Key Game Features:
- 5 Mission First Strike Tutorial Campaign.
- 8 Mission Invasion British Campaign.
- 8 Mission Hope and Glory British Campaign.
- 8 Mission Stars and Stripes American Campaign.
- 8 Mission Lightning War! German Campaign.
- 8 Mission Sledgehammer! British Campaign.
- 8 Mission Resurrection German Campaign.
- 8 Mission Allied Storm American Campaign.
- 8 Mission Road to Victory British Campaign.
- 36 Unit Types including:
- M3 light and Medium tanks
- British Crusader II and III
- British 2pdr anti-tank gun and 2pdr Portee
- Jeeps and LRDG trucks with 0.5" MG
- American Bazooka Team
- German Panzer I, II, IIIJ and IVf1 and IVf2
- Features British, American and German forces.
- Combat Analysis.
- Flank Attacks.
- High Definition World War II Graphics.
- Hours of Gameplay.
- 6 Pass & Play Multiplayer Scenarios.