SteamWorld Dig is a platform mining adventure with strong Metroidvanian influences. Take the role of Rusty, a lone mining steambot, as he arrives at an old mining town in great need. Dig your way through the old earth, gaining riches while uncovering the ancient threat that lurks below...
After making a huge impact on the Nintendo 3DS eShop, we've decided to bring SteamWorld Dig to PC/Mac/Linux. Introducing HD graphics, achievements and more, the game has been optimized for Steam!
- A rich world of steam-driven robots, inspired by Steampunk and Western themes.
- Explore an underground world full of secrets, treasure and terrors.
- Uncover the remnants of human civilization, a degenerate race of dynamite-wielding troglodytes.
- Randomized worlds with emergent gameplay.
Compared to the Nintendo 3DS version, this release has:
- HD graphics: Beautiful, high-resolution (1080p) graphics.
- Gamepad support: Keyboard, gamepad - play the game your way!
- Achievements: Completionists rejoice!
- Eye candy: Animated character portraits, bloom filter and more!
- Trading cards: With a character set like this? Of course!
© 2013 Image & Form International AB. SteamWorld is a trademark of Image & Form.