Skullgirls is a fast-paced, 2D fighting game developed by Reverge Labs and lead by tournament champ Mike “Mike Z” Zaimont and artist Alex “o_8” Ahad.
Drawing on the best features the genre has to offer, Skullgirls is designed to be a tournament-grade fighter while remaining approachable and engaging for the casual player.
- Skullgirls features the most frames of animation per character of any fighting game, hand-drawn at high resolution and enhanced by real-time lighting courtesy of a powerful 3D engine
- Classic six-button play gives characters a huge variety of attacks and special moves
- With the Variable Tag Battle system, players can pit mismatched teams of one, two or three characters against one another
- Custom Assists let you outfit your team with a huge variety of attacks for nearly endless strategic possibilities
- A robust anti-infinite combo system keeps competitive play free of abusive tactics
- Robust tutorials and an AI designed to teach eases new players into the traditionally intimidating fighting game genre and helps you improve from there
- Official GGPO netcode ensures lag-free fighting online
- A stunning soundtrack by Castlevania: Symphony of the Night composer Michiru Yamane draws you into the game’s unique “Dark Deco” world
TM and copyright 2012 Autumn Games LLC. All rights reserved.