Remothered: Tormented Fathers Deluxe Edition
- Base game "Remothered: Tormented Fathers"
- Remothered: Tormented Fathers - Artbook
- Remothered: Tormented Fathers - Original Soundtrack
Remothered: Tormented Fathers
Remothered: Tormented Fathers is the pure and realistic survival horror videogame. A game by Darril Arts, directed by Chris Darril, developed by Stormind Games.
Psychology plays a huge role within the game: heroes and enemies are atypical and the line between good and evil is blurred. The plot is rich of unpredictable twists, but it is touching at the same time. The development of the game is similar to that of a film narration, where the player perfectly identifies himself with the character. The soundtrack, composed by Nobuko Toda (Final Fantasy, Halo, Metal Gear Solid) and Luca Balboni, enhances the terrifying atmosphere of the game.
The story revolves around Rosemary Reed, a fascinating 35-year-old woman, who reaches Richard Felton’s house, in order to investigate on the disappearance of a girl called Celeste. The woman is greeted by Gloria, the nurse who takes care of the old Richard. When Dr. Felton understands Rosemary’s true intentions, the dread begins.
Remothered: Tormented Fathers is the first chapter of a 3rd person game trilogy. A web of lies where murders and obsessions come to life. A revolutionary experience created for survival horror fans.
- Many ways to survive - The endless combinations of game dynamics make the experience available to every gamer: stealth, action, strategic, hide 'n run. Deceive your stalker and block him in another area of the house. Attack your enemy and make your items more powerful. Carefully study the behaviour of your stalker and his path. Don’t get too close to your enemy, act like an unperceivable shadow, hiding yourself from his sight. Or just mix these dynamics together.
- Psychological plot - Characters in the story are everyday people that turn themselves into scary monsters.
- Movie-like cutscenes - Thanks to his impressive direction, Chris Darril puts into play a story rich of complex life-like characters.
- Audio clues - Use the soundtrack and the 3D audio sound effects to understand when your stalkers are getting closer.
- No health bars - Your body is the only way to understand how you are doing.
- Realistic puzzles - Environments and characters have been conceived to be realistic and credible.
- Top-notch soundtrack - Nobuko Toda (Final Fantasy, Halo, Metal Gear Solid) and Luca Balboni wrote the music for the game.
- Real-time loading - Explore the mansion without worrying about empty moments or boring loading times.
Remothered: Tormented Fathers - Artbook
Directly from the desk of Chris Darril: have a look at the illustrations made by the author of Remothered: Tormented Fathers, the pure and realistic survival horror videogame.
From the illustrations to the final 3D outcome, the digital artbook shows you the transformation of the settings and the characters. It’s a must-have for the fans and for those who want to discover the evolution behind the creative process of a game. Game art and concept art: 133 pages of art and screenshots covering the artwork Chris Darril has created for Remothered: Tormented Fathers.
The artbook is presented in PDF format. After purchasing and downloading this DLC, the PDF can be found inside Remothered: Tormented Fathers root directory on Steam. To access this folder, right click on Remothered: Tormented Fathers in your Steam library and select properties. Inside the pop up, choose the local files tab and click the browse local files button. You should see the artbook in the folder that appears.
Remothered: Tormented Fathers - Original Soundtrack
The Original Soundtrack of Remothered: Tormented Fathers is composed by Nobuko Toda (Final Fantasy, Halo, Metal Gear Solid) and Luca Balboni (who wrote the music for feature films such as Mine and Watch Them Fall).
The soundtrack features all the tunes included in Remothered: Tormented Fathers. More than a hour of music that will drag you back to Richard Felton’s house and will make you relive the spooky atmosphere of the game.
- 01. Prelude (Top of the World) [2:55]
- 02. Our Story [2:37]
- 03. To Say Goodbye [1:23]
- 04. The Arrival [1:12]
- 05. God's Lethal Creatures [2:46]
- 06. Illness is a Murderer [1:28]
- 07. The Gardener [2:32]
- 08. Missing [3:38]
- 09. Phenoxyl [6:40]
- 10. Tormented Fathers [2:03]
- 11. Red Nun [2:20]
- 12. A Mother's Love [2:44]
- 13. Split [2:42]
- 14. Jennifer [1:36]
- 15. Ashmanns' Heir [4:06]
- 16. Deadly Swing [5:34]
- 17. Ashes [2:22]
- 18. The Fall [2:00]
- 19. Forgiveness [5:05]
- 20. Hope on Top of the World [3:44]
- 21. Lullaby for a Broken Heart [1:22]
- 22. Top of the World (Two Hearts Never Lonely) [4:04]
The soundtrack is 64 minutes long. It is both in FLAC lossless format and MP3 (encoded at 320kbps). After purchasing and downloading this DLC, the soundtrack can be found inside Remothered: Tormented Fathers root directory on Steam. To access this folder, right click on Remothered: Tormented Fathers in your Steam library and select properties. Inside the pop up, choose the local files tab and click the browse local files button. You should see the soundtrack in the folder that appears.