This bundle includes:
- Red Faction
- Red Faction Armageddon Soundtrack
- Red Faction: Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered
- Red Faction II
- Red Faction: Armageddon Path to War DLC
- Red Faction: Guerrilla Soundtrack
- Red Faction: Armageddon
Lured to Mars by the Ultor Corporation's promise of a better life, thousands have come to seek their fortune and work for the massive mining company. But all is not as it seems. A deadly plague is sweeping through the barracks, and miners suffer daily abuse at the hands of the Ultor guards. Is a revolution on the horizon?
Red Faction Armageddon Soundtrack
- The Swarm
- The Specialist
- Red Faction
- Unlikely Allies
- Burial Shrine
- Madman's Sermon
- Gnashing of Teeth
Red Faction: Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered
Set 50 years after the climactic events of the original Red Faction, Red Faction: Guerrilla allows players to take the role of an insurgent fighter with the newly re-established Red Faction movement as they battle for liberation from the oppressive Earth Defense Force. Red Faction: Guerrilla re-defines the limits of destruction-based game-play with a huge open-world, fast-paced guerrilla-style combat, and true physics-based destruction.
Re-Mars-tered Features :
- Fully reworked graphics – Heavily reworked textures and graphic features adding for example specular maps.
- Improved shadow rendering
- Improved Lighting
- Shader & Postprocessing rework
- Native 4k support for the finest up to date mars destruction experience ever
Red Faction II
Twenty-second century Earth. Five years after the rebellion on Mars.
For the last 15 years, Sopot, the corrupt dictator, has oppressed the people of the Commonwealth. His relentless pursuit of unification with the neighboring United Republic has left the country soaked in unnecessary bloodshed and poverty. Propaganda is plastered throughout communities and a Public Information Building, built as a tribute to the self-centered chancellor, spews news broadcasts with claims of victory as more and more soldiers fall victim. Fed up after years on the front lines, a group of super-soldiers injected with nanotechnology vow to replace the dictator and restore peace.
Red Faction: Armageddon Path to War DLC
The Earth Defense Force has been defeated, and after centuries of oppression, Mars is finally free. For a time, there was peace. Yet from the forgotten ashes rose Adam Hale, scarred from years of struggle, seeking ultimate revenge against the Red Faction. His target, the one thing that keeps the surface of Mars habitable for thousands of colonists, is the Terraformer. Relive the battle for the Terraformer through four incredible new missions featuring aerial flyers, orbital strikes, and the Red Faction armored surface tank. Unlock two destructive new weapons, the Sharpshooter Gun and Shard Cannon, while earning ten new achievements in this thrilling new mission pack for Red Faction: Armageddon!
Red Faction: Guerrilla Soundtrack
- Main Theme (Defiance) - Tim Wynn
- Prelude - Tim Wynn
- Uprising - Tim Wynn
- End of the Beginning - Tim Wynn
- Hearts and Minds - Tim Wynn
- Children of Stars - Tim Wynn
- The Way to Redemption - Tim Wynn
- Genesis - Tim Wynn
- Uprising Ambience - Jake Kaufman, Raison Varner
- Uprising Combat - Jake Kaufman, Raison Varner
- Oppression Ambienc - Jake Kaufman, Raison Varner
- Oppression Combat - Jake Kaufman, Raison Varner
- Vindication Ambience - Jake Kaufman, Raison Varner
- Vindication Combat - Jake Kaufman, Raison Varner
- Subvert - Jake Kaufman
- Mission Evade - Jake Kaufman, Dan Wentz
- Mission Destroy - Jake Kaufman
- Mission Capstone - Jake Kaufman
- Mission Final - Jake Kaufman
- Demoltions Master Activity - Jake Kaufman
- Faction - George Oldziey, Dan Wentz
- Accused - George Oldziey, Dan Wentz
- Calm - George Oldziey, Dan Wentz
- Storm - George Oldziey, Dan Wentz
- Condemnation - George Oldziey, Dan Wentz
- Grinder - George Oldziey, Dan Wentz
- Hunter - George Oldziey, Dan Wentz
- Lamb To Slaughter - George Oldziey, Dan Wentz
- Poltergeist - George Oldziey, Dan Wentz
- Synergy - George Oldziey, Dan Wentz
- Two Ton Heavy Thing - George Oldziey, Dan Wentz
- Bar Radio Loop Sketches - Jake Kaufman
Red Faction®: Armageddon™
Half a century after the Red Faction resistance and their Marauder allies freed Mars from the brutal Earth Defense Force, harmony on Mars is again threatened but this time by a lethal force shrouded in mystery. When the massive Terraformer that supplies Mars with its Earth-like air and weather is destroyed, the atmosphere turns to chaos, super-tornados and lightning storms engulf the planet. To survive, the Colonists flee to the underground mines and build a network of habitable caves.
© 2018 THQ Nordic AB, Sweden. Developed by KAIKO. Originally Developed by Volition, Inc. Red Faction, THQ, Geo-Mod and their respective logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of THQ Nordic AB. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are property of their respective owners.