- The PlayStation Store wallet has a limit of $150
- Download the latest games and add-ons: Discover and download tons of great PS4, PS3, and PS Vita games and DLC content to give you more
- Access your favorite movies and TV shows: Rent or purchase the newest and biggest movies and TV shows available, and download or stream them instantly to your favorite PlayStation devices
- Connect with millions and start playing: Take your PlayStation games to the next level by downloading the latest multiplayer maps, missions, and characters to play online with friends
- Every PSN voucher code contains twelve digits. Any code with a different number of digits will not be accepted by the PS Store.
- If you have a voucher with a silver panel covering the code, it needs to be scratched off with a coin. Don't peel it off — this can damage the code printed underneath and make it unreadable.
- The voucher code must be for the same region as your account. If you have a physical card, look for a printed flag indicating its country.
- If you do not know the region of your account, sign in to Account Management online, select “Account” > “Account Details” and look at the country/region section at the bottom of the page.
- You can only use a voucher code once. To check the transaction history of your account, sign in to Account Management online. If already used, the voucher code will appear in the transaction details section.
- It is not possible to transfer funds or content between accounts, so make sure to redeem your code on the right account.
Key Provider Instructions
- Go to PlayStation Store > scroll to the bottom of the sidebar > Redeem Codes.
- Carefully enter the code and select Redeem.
- The credit or content is now applied to your account.