O.R.B. is a visually stunning 3D real time strategy game that pits the forces of two planets against each other in an epic struggle for control of the vast asteroid belt that circles their planets. Within the concentric rings of the belt are the precious resources that both planets desperately need to thrive.
Millennia Ago, an empire spanning the galaxy collapsed after a long and brutal war. In the Aldus system, two orphaned races slowly evolved on two separate planets. Both races believed that they were unique and alone in the universe.
They were soon to find out that they were neither unique nor alone.
- One-of-a-kind dynamic universe - multiple solar systems alive with planets, moons, orbits, asteroid belts, debris fields and extraordinary spatial environments.
- Two fully developed races with their own campaigns, unique strategies and technologies.
- Unparalleled 3D gaming action with full freedom of movement in space.
- Extensive ordering system - rally points, moveable waypoints, and smart waypoints that track targets.
- Interaction with objects such as huge asteroids where mining factories and secret bases can be built.
- Campaign editor and tools, complete with the ability to script your own scenarios, event triggers, campaigns and cut-scenes.
- Explosive Multiplayer battles with up to four players in cooperative and four players in head-to-head mode.
- Capture enemy units to open new branches in your research tree.
- Visible upgrades to units as you research new technology.
- Customizable Ship logos.
- Epic fleet combat with a wide variety of vessels and specialized units.