‘Oil Rush’ is a real-time naval strategy game based on group control, that combines strategic challenge of classic RTS with sheer fun of Tower Defense, and features state-of-an-art visuals.
In the post-apocalyptic flooded world of 'Oil Rush' two things running short: oil and time. The last survivors, desperately seeking to seize control over the remaining of oil on the dying planet and crush their enemy, have started the global naval war that turned the whole world into a massive battlefield. Are you equal to the task of winning the last war to end all wars? Find as you play through the 16 missions of single-player campaign which is offering variety of tactics and environments, from half-flooded jungles to cold northern seas. In these harsh and cruel times, oil is thicker than blood.
- State-of-an-art visuals powered by UNIGINE engine
- Dynamic and fun gameplay - furious enemies, massive battles, rampant attacks!
- 16 missions of single-player campaign offering variety of tactics and environments, from the half-flooded jungles to icebergs, slowly melting as they float in the cold northern seas.
- 15 maps for multiplayer battles, each with multiple winning strategies
- Multi-player over LAN and Internet
- Multi-platform - Windows/Mac OS X/ Linux (buy once, play everywhere)
- DRM free
- Mod SDK available
Oil Rush takes place in a world after nuclear war, where ice caps have melted, raising the sea level dramatically and changing the face of the planet forever. Scattered across the globe, last survivors live on the remaining spots of dry land and floating sea platforms. Remaining armies of the past evolved into rival, dictatorship-ruled, factions still fighting over power, the key to which is oil.
Oil Rush is a real-time strategy game based on group control. It offers mechanics of a classic RTS combined with a Tower Defense genre. The player doesn’t have to micro-manage every unit but has control over all important aspects of tactics, strategy and economy. Capture, upgrade and defend floating production platforms and oil rigs. Discover new technologies and send groups of naval and air units into battle.