We would like to offer a special Contributor’s Pack for our supporters. The pack includes bonus downloads from Digital Furnace Games.
Included in the Contributor’s Pack:
- The Onikira Soundtrack: Immerse yourself in the beautiful sounds of the world of Onikira. 4 tracks available at launch, with more to be added throughout Early Access!
- Art Work from Digital Furnace Games: Explore bonus art work from developers, Digital Furnace Games.
- An Extra Key for a Friend: Share your appreciation for the game by giving a free key to a friend!
Onikira takes the deep fighting mechanics of some of the most amazing 3D beat ‘em ups, like Ninja Gaiden or Bayonetta, and merges them with classic 2D platformer mechanics in a way that has never been done before. For example, launch an enemy into the air, wall jump to position yourself above them, then Katana Slam them into the ground. Switch to the Naginata and use the Naginata Lift and air dash moves to stay in the air and off crumbling platforms, while pulling enemies up to you to be dispatched in mid-air. Whip out your grappling hook to grapple between platforms, across chasms or fiery pits, all the while fending off enemies.
Every level is crammed full of environmental aids to help the player in combat encounters. Slice the support pillars off a building and watch it crush your enemies as it collapses, or use your moves to fling enemies into spikes, pits, or the path of moving deadly objects. Be careful though, as dropping a building on your own head is known to cause sadness!
- A super responsive and expressive combat system lovingly mixed with 2D platforming mechanics
- Access to four unique weapons with over fifty moves
- 5 challenging enemies
- 1 epic boss fight
- Two highly polished and gorgeous hand-painted levels with stunning real time lighting effects
- Challenge arenas to help you hone your fighting technique. Arena's are fully integrated with Steam online leaderboards, so challenge your friends!
- Soul shop - give souls, receive new move, kill enemies with new move, get more souls
- Bushido focus, a high-level metered combat system that enhances the properties of the active weapon and lets you tear through enemies
- 6 more enemy types, 2 mini-bosses, and maybe a dragon!
- Way more moves to unlock
- A dragon-filled narrative unfolding across 6 more levels
- An epic sound track featuring 8 unique tracks
- Full controller support
- Configurable mouse and keyboard controls
- Multi-language support