From the art and stories of famed graphic novelist and filmmaker Enki Bilal, and the studio created by adventure game legend Benoit Sokal comes Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals.
Set in France in the year 2023, the country is governed by a dictator who rules by religious absolute power. A mysterious ship shaped like a pyramid has just appeared in the sky and sent representatives to speak with the French government.
As Nikopol, players will find themselves in a suspenseful adventure to find their father and thwart a dangerous conspiracy. Entangled in political intrigue they are caught between two worlds, one of anarchy and one of Immortality.
- A thrilling mental challenge in a rich futuristic universe inspired by famed graphic novelist Enki Bilal
- As Nikopol, players must use cunning and logic to protect themselves from the Immortals' plans and thwart a dark conspiracy
- Interaction with 8 characters in 6 different environments, each made of several settings
- Visually stunning graphics
- Immersive gameplay
- Classic point and click interface
2009 © Meridian4. All rights reserved. Nikopol is a trademark of White Birds Productions. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners.
IGN – 82%
“A challenge worth taking on. One of the best looking 3D adventure games I’ve seen. It's fun to look at and fun to play”
GameZone – 80%
“This is an adventure game that rises above the crowd in terms of great story and immersive gameplay elements. There is just the right mix of puzzles and dialogue, plus lots of action.”
JustAdventure – 80%
“It is professionally done with good graphics, good voice acting and challenging puzzles.”
CheatCodeCentral – 82%
“Nikopol is a concise, smoothly flowing sci-fi adventure that offers plenty of challenge. It’s a visually impressive experience, and a worthy addition to your adventure game collection.”