Memento Mori is a classic person point & click adventure set in the popular conspiracy mystery genre. The player takes the role of the shady art dealer Maxim Durand who is forced by the Russian Secret Service to help solving a mysterious series of crimes: An ancient sect, named Ikuinen Nukkuja, located deep in the dark forests of Finland, tries to steal precious paintings and doesn’t even refrain from murder to achieve their goal. Maxim and his contact at the Secret Service, Lara Svetlova, find out that the ancient sect “collects” paintings which, having all been painted by artists shortly before their death, show the Angel of Death hidden in the layers of paint. Maxim and Lara embark on a dangerous journey throughout Europe to stop the cult, find the stolen paintings and to ultimately face the Angel of Death himself.
- 3-D point & click adventure in dark mystery & conspiracy setting
- State-of-the-art presentation
- Two playable characters – Lara and Max
- Dramatic story twists and unexpected turns
- 6 different endings - depending on player’s decisions during the game