Meet Nika, a brilliant girl that doesn’t fit the world she lives in. Perhaps it’s the chocolate shake with a shot of cognac she carries in her backpack which makes her different. Or maybe it’s the fact that at 7 years old her favourite things are the transfer of energy, magnetic fields and electrical engineering. But anyway... It doesn't matter if her parents don't listen to her. It doesn't matter if her teacher ignores her. It doesn't matter if her classmates are dorks. Nothing matters anymore because she has a plan to solve everything. A really… odd plan.
Project MechaNika. Plan for the destruction of all things that aren't awesome.
I, Nika Allen, 7 years old, am sick to death of this world. My parents don't care about me. My brother never takes any notice of me. At school I never get taught anything useful. There are loads of things that shouldn't exist. It's for these reasons that I've decided to destroy everything that isn't cool. With MechaNika I will destroy and eliminate the things and the people that I don't like. I'll start at home. Then school. This city. The entire world. I'll get rid of everything that's boring and pointless, and this world will be better for it.
If it's not cool, it will disappear. If you're not cool, hide. MechaNika is here.
- A different adventure where you will join Nika in her quest to complete MechaNika. Go for it!
- Lots of really fascinating characters with their own stories. Meet them!
- Extremely cool and colorful visuals, all hand-drawn!
- You will face many puzzles with different ways to be solved. Choose yours!
- References to many other video games, anime series, movies and music bands. Can you spot them all?
- Seriously, you shouldn't skip the chance to play this game.