"Help! They Hurt me! Save me!"
A close voice resounds in the night when Mary suddenly awakes from her nightmare.
Since the fateful day of the train accident in which she lost her small sister Emily, Mary fights her way as a street-kid in the lanes of London. At night she is struck by dreams and visions of her sister. Is it possible that Emily is still alive? The thought bothers
Mary to the point that she decides to follow the hints in her visions…
As Mary dives deeper and deeper into a world of supernatural phenomena, she receives unexpected supernatural support during her adventurous trip.
- Sweeping soundtrack made by Dynamedion
- Over 30 bizarre characters with brilliant animations and polished facial mimic and gestures
- Integrated help function with 3 steps to avoid riddle frustration
- Ghastly beautiful scenarios in London, Scotland, Transylvania and a Goldfish glass (!)
- Ingenious "phantom gameplay": interact with 6 supernatural assistants, and use their forces to solve the riddles
- Witty dark comedy played in the London of the 19th century