It’s been a year since Barb won the convertible sports car on the The Price is Nice! and the Simmons are getting ready for another Family Vacation. With a family of four, pets and not to mention all of the rain that Seattle gets, the convertible wasn’t practical for the family. So they decided to trade it in for an Airstream camper that they’re hooking up to the family’s SUV and going on a cross-country camping adventure.
Once again you’ll be asked to help the family pack and get everything they’ll need on their trip and then enjoy all that Mother Nature has to offer. Travel through Montana, Idaho, Colorado, Arizona, Nevada and more. Visit some of the most wonderful natural attractions in the world; Yellowstone Park, the Grand Canyon and maybe even catch a glimpse of a UFO near Area 51. Camp out under the stars and get back to nature in this family-friendly Road Trip adventure.
- 60+ Hidden Object / Adventure Locations
- 25+ Themed Mini Games and Puzzles
- Real World Locations to Visit; Yellowstone, Grand Canyon and many more
- Voiced Over Family and Park Introductions
- Interact with Family Members for Help and Guidance
- Beautiful Art and Design for All Locations
- Hundreds of Hidden Objects to Find
- Locations Come to Life with Animations and Realistic Sound Effects
- Keep a Scrapbook of the Family’s Adventures and Photos Along the Way
- Family-Friendly Hidden Object Adventure Gameplay For Ages 5 to 105