Deluxe Edition contains:
- 20,000 Tackle Points
- Fishing Sim World Deluxe Edition Boat
- 5 Deluxe Lures
- 2 Deluxe Edition Hoodies
- 2 Deluxe Edition In-Game T-Shirts
- 2 Deluxe Edition Caps
Fishing Sim World: Pro Tour features an authentic career mode where you work your way up to an elite angler competing against over 100 of the best anglers in the world across Bass, Carp and Predator fishing whilst unlocking sponsorship opportunities, gaining career earnings and social media followers as you go.
PLAY IT YOUR WAY
Custom multiplayer allows you to set the rules as you take on your friends online. Choose different options such as number of rounds, length of match, catch species, venue, weather conditions etc. Participate in online tournaments which form the Dovetail Fishing League to try and earn the coveted title of ‘Angler of the Month’ and great rewards.
PLAY AGAINST THE BEST
As well as over 100 of the best anglers in the world - Fishing Sim World: Pro Tour is fully endorsed by Scott Martin, the most successful FLW Tour bass angler of all time as well as the host of the Scott Martin Challenge TV show on Discovery Channel and Ali Hamidi, leading Korda angler as well as executive producer and presenter of ITV’s Monster Carp and The Big Fish Off.
LUCK’S GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH IT
You will need all your skills and tactics to master the variety of the 10 venues. Use your boats sonar and GPS on Bass tour destinations, Lake Guntersville and Lake Travis or stalk from the margins on famous Carp fishing lakes Gigantica and Manor Farm at Linear Fisheries. There are hundreds of items of equipment to choose, from over 50 licensed partners including 13 Fishing, Evinrude, Booyah, Korda and RidgeMonkey. You will need it all when targeting the 29 different species of fish such as varieties of Bass and Carp, Brown and Rainbow Trout, Wells Catfish and Channel Catfish each with their own fish behavioral systems and affected by issues such as weather conditions and time of day.
- Career mode – Take on over 100 pro anglers including Scott Martin, Jacob Wheeler, Ali Hamidi and Ian Russell. Choose your path from Bass, Carp and Predator or choose all three. Your path is in your hands with the ability to change your discipline at any time. Unlock sponsorship opportunities and gain social media followers as well as career earnings as you rise from amateur to elite.
- Custom Multiplayer – Fish against your friends online and choose your own options such as number of rounds, length of match, catch species, venue, weather conditions and time of day
- Online Tournaments – Participate in the Dovetail Fishing League to try and earn the coveted title of ‘Angler of the Month’ for great rewards.
- Venues, Equipment and Species – 10 venues, including 5 US Bass venues and 5 European venues. Over 50 licensed partners offering hundreds of items of equipment and 29 different species of fish.
- Community and Mastery Challenge system – Complete community, weekly and in-game mastery challenges to unlock exclusive items.
©2019 Dovetail Games, a trading name of RailSimulator.com Limited (“DTG”). "Dovetail Games" and “Fishing Sim World” are trademarks or registered trademarks of DTG. All rights reserved. Unreal® Engine, copyright 1998-2019, Epic Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Unreal® is a registered trademark of Epic Games. Portions of this software utilise SpeedTree® technology (©2014 Interactive Data Visualization, Inc.). SpeedTree® is a registered trademark of Interactive Data Visualization, Inc. All rights reserved. All other copyrights or trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Unauthorised copying, adaptation, rental, re-sale, arcade use, charging for use, broadcast, cable transmission, public performance, distribution or extraction of the product or any trademark or copyright work that forms part of this product is prohibited. Developed and published by DTG.
All brands and trademarks are used here with permission. If any individual, team, venue, association or organisation considers that it is included in Fishing Sim World and objects to such inclusion, please notify us whereupon we shall act reasonably and appropriately in addressing any legitimate concerns.