SOME PARTS OF THIS GAME ARE DISTURBING OR CRUEL
Enola is a psychological horror/adventure game that delves into the inherent darkness of love, death and revenge. As Enola, you must survive a macabre world conjured up by the tortured memories of her love, Angelica.
Immersed in this emotionally-charged and gripping story, as you decipher challenging death-traps. However, choose your path very carefully - An evil presence lurks in the shadows, watching your every move...
Heavy on atmosphere, Enola is an experience that will crawl under your skin and stay there long after you’ve uncovered the disturbing mystery of this twisted, psychological nightmare.
- Story-driven - Enola may be a horror game, but from gameplay elements to level design, Enola pushes the boundaries of the genre with a captivating and intriguing love story
- Horror without paranormal elements - Enola pushes the emotional boundaries of the player, putting them in an isolated, defenseless state of mind.
- Unconstrained mechanics - The mix of first person mechanics and old-school adventure games allows players to keep track of clues and figure out puzzles without the constraints of traditional point-and-click interfaces.
- Frighteningly calculated puzzles - Death traps meant to put players nerves to the test. Some puzzles are the usual fail and try again ones, but in other cases, failing can mean death.
- Superb voice acting and musical score. - Enola now offers a spine chilling soundtrack and immersive voice acting and sound effects. Superb voice acting and musical score.