Duke Nukem Forever’s new Add-On Content, Duke Nukem: The Doctor Who Cloned Me is bursting with all of the over-the-top Duke goodness fans love. Deep in the heart of Area 51, Dr Proton has been hatching his evil plan. Fueled by new ego boosts, Duke is ready to take on evil clones, aliens queens and anything else that comes his way in order to save the world and his babes!
This full new single player campaign includes brand new weapons, all-new enemy types and bosses, more Achievements, and brand new interactive items within the world. Additionally, The Doctor Who Cloned Me adds four new multiplayer maps to the mix:
- Sky-High: The alien-infested corporate offices of Pooty, Inc. near the center of Las Vegas. This map includes three indoor floors taken over by the aliens and two rooftops, jump pads, stairwells, and building-to-building combat.
- Command: EDF command center with an imprisoned BattleLord at its core! A two-level map featuring winding stairs, straightaway corridors, and jump pads.
- Drop Zone: Rooftop of Duke’s Lady Killer Casino featuring indoor and outdoor combat and stairwells for platforming, an EDF dropship on landing pad, and a bottomless pit.
- Biohazard: Fight in the Breston Plant Nuclear Power facilities and compete across multiple floors in locker rooms, restrooms with showers, control rooms, and the nuclear waste storage room.
- Maps support all retail games modes. Players who own the first add-on content, Hail to the Icons Parody Pack, will also be able to play Freeze Tag, Hot Potato, Hail to the King Free For All and Predator.
© 2011 -- All rights reserved. Gearbox Software, LLC. Duke Nukem, the Duke Nukem nuclear symbol, Duke Nukem Forever, Gearbox Software and the Gearbox logo are registered trademarks of Gearbox Software, LLC in the U.S. and/or other countries and used here under license. All rights reserved. This Game is published and distributed by 2K Games, a subsidiary of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. 2K Games, the 2K Games logo and Take-Two Interactive Software are all trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All other marks are property of their respective owners.
Non-transferable access to special features such as exclusive, unlockable, downloadable or online content, services, or functions may require single-use serial code, additional fee and/or online account registration (13+). Access to special features may require internet connection, may not be available to all users, and may, upon 30 days notice, be terminated, modified or offered under different terms. Online play and download requires broadband internet service. User responsible for associated fees.
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link:https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Use of this product requires agreement to the following third party end user license agreement: http://www.take2games.com/eula/