Welcome to rally.
Experience all the thrill of racing on the edge in DiRT Rally, the most authentic rally game ever engineered.
DiRT, the champion rally series from racing studio Codemasters, comes to Linux with the ultimate in high-risk high-reward gameplay. Strap yourself in and hurtle down the most dangerous tracks in the world, from the drenched pine forests of Wales to the crumbling hillsides of Greece.
Push your nerve, your ability and your car to the extremes of control in Rally, Rallycross and Hillclimb races, and win championships to score cash for even more powerful rides. It will take all your focus and finesse to succeed in this spectacular world of off-road motor racing.
- Experience rally at its most realistic. DiRT Rally features a highly sophisticated handling model that perfectly captures the feeling of tearing across the world in real rally cars.
- Learn and master three different disciplines: the point-to-point races of Rally, the tight circuits of Rallycross, and the legendary slopes of Hillclimb. Compete in championships across the disciplines to score better cars and engineers for your dedicated rally team.
- Prove your mettle against rivals from Linux and Windows in cross-platform multiplayer.
- Floor it with over 45 of the most iconic cars from yesteryear through to modern day, including the Peugeot 205 T16 Evo 2 and the Lancia Delta S4 from the Group B era of rally racing.
- Stir up a storm in over 70 stages across Greece, Wales, Monte Carlo, Germany, Finland and Sweden. Each country challenges you with different tracks and weather, from narrow icy lanes to speed-friendly asphalt roads that turn perilous in a downpour.
- Fine-tune your car, adjusting everything from brake bias to gear ratios, to suit the track, the weather and your own personal driving style.
© 2015-2017 The Codemasters Software Company Limited (“Codemasters”). All rights reserved. “Codemasters”®, “EGO”®, the Codemasters logo, “DiRT”® and “DiRT Rally”® are registered trademarks owned by Codemasters. "RaceNet"™ is a trademark of Codemasters. All rights reserved. Powered by Wwise © 2006 - 2017 Audiokinetic Inc. All rights reserved. All other copyrights or trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are being used under license. Originally developed and published by Codemasters. Developed and distributed for Linux by Feral Interactive Ltd. Linux is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All rights reserved.