Assume the demanding role as Director of Football.
Being a football manager is a tough job. Team motivation, training, squad selection ¬ these are just a few of the things that have a direct effect on the result of the match.
But the Director of Football does all this plus; take charge of sponsorship packages, stadium refurbishments, balance sheets as well as making sure the team performs in the league.
Every split second decision at the side line can effect the outcome of not only the match but the entire competition.
- Maybe you can build one of the biggest clubs in the world
- Find a sponsor,expand your stadium and reduce your car parking
- Increase your ticket prices and extend your corporate boxes
- Balance your books as well as your team
- All matches are live, with touchline decisions unfolding before your eyes