Tonight, in the Queen's realm of Ilance, two prodigies representing the Knight and Aristocrat factions will do battle in ‘the Adjuvant Trial’.
Croixleur is 60 FPS of high-speed, hack-and-slash arcade action by one of Japan's premier indie developers, souvenir circ. In gameplay reminiscent of Devil May Cry's Bloody Palace mode, our protagonists, Lucrezia Visconti and Francesca Storaro, must battle their way through floors of oncoming monsters in a ritual called 'the Adjuvant Trial'. The fate of the nation is at stake as these two girls set aside their childhood friendship and undergo a trial in which there can be only one victor.
- 5 modes of blistering pace 60 FPS hack-&-slash arcade action!
- 2 playable characters - play as either Lucrezia Visconti or Francesca Storaro!
- Take on the Adjuvant Trial in Story Mode with separate stories and multiple endings for both characters!
- Test your mettle and hone your skills in Score Attack, Survival, Challenge, and Bonus modes!
- A well-featured combo system including move canceling, attack collisions, invincible dashing and action locks!
- 20 weapons to collect, each with a unique special attack! Pick the load-out that suits your fighting style and the battle ahead!
- 42 in-game achievements, Steam Trading Cards, and online leaderboards!
- Local 2 player co-op! Take on the monster hordes with a friend in Dramatic Battle mode!
© 2010 - 2013 souvenir circ. , © 2013 Nyu Media Ltd All Rights Reserved