Best described as "SimCity-meets-Tetris”, City Rain produces buildings that fall from the sky, which must be quickly place on a grid. Players are challenged to master the art of urban planning on the fly, requiring quick reflexes and a logical building placement that ultimately helps the community thrive and the ecology survive.
In City Rain, you play as a member of an elite environmental Swat Force in charge of restructuring cities, before they are penalized by the World Environment Protection agency. City Rain is an action-packed, yet eco-friendly, green city simulation puzzle.
As a member of the Rescue And Intervention Non-profit (RAIN) organization, your job is simple. You must rescue cities on the WEPA blacklist before they are punished by the world for being destructive to our irreplaceable natural resources. Ultimately, you must help reorganize cities so that they will become environmentally friendly and inspiring places to live. But it won't be easy. You will be constantly challenged by Bane Industries, one of the last corporations in the world that refuses to submit to WEPA environmental standards for process and production.
Are you ready for the challenge? Your work might just save our world!
- Innovative gameplay combing puzzles and resource management.
- Play in three distinctly different and challenging modes: Adventure, Custom and Blockmania.
- Choose from 20 massive strategy missions with 43 objectives.
- Dynamically track progress of your city.
- Manage the equilibrium between civic services and sustainability.
- Upgrade your RAIN officer rank with precise statistics.
- 20 special buildings are also available and they include some interesting surprises.
- Compare your scores online with an interactive billboard.