Welcome to Hollow Wish... On the surface, it’s your typical lawless frontier. Yet this mysterious shell planetoid is filled with dark secrets and cloaked figures. It’s here Kit Ballard works as one of the best bounty hunters in the business. Don’t let her pink hair fool you, Kit is part cat, part girl, and wholly lethal. She is one of the last of her species, having fled her homeland after the genocide of her people at the hands of the ancient and mystical race known as the Darques.
Kit has since made a name for herself rounding up some of the most deadly scum in the galaxy. With her unique Darque Blade hovering at her side and obeying her every command, Kit can cut through even the toughest rogue drone while hunting down soft targets. Also along for the ride is Skiffy, Kit’s laid-back little sidekick who, when needed, serves as her protector.
Join Kit, Skiffy and the Darque Blade in the all new action adventure game... “Blade Kitten™”
- Pick up-and-play arcade action. Players can jump right in and easily begin exploring and fighting their way through large levels offering multiple paths loaded with secret areas and hidden collectables.
- 19 levels including 3 exploration levels with Noot (a rideable alien mount). A two part mini-series available exclusively via digital distribution.
- Straight forward platform side-scroller. Harkens back to the simpler side scrolling games of yesteryear but with the depth that modern players demand.
- Intuitive “scramble style” exploration. Kit’s innate feline abilities enable her to easily traverse environments. Her free-running meets rock-climbing style movement is designed to encourage players to explore the dangerous world of Hollow Wish.
- Dramatic Narrative and Powerful Visual Direction. Blade Kitten goes well beyond most downloadable titles to deliver a strong narrative, in-engine cut-scenes, and a colorful, frenetic visual style that will be embraced by anime fans and casual gamers.
- Fully voiced dialogue. Featuring a cast of 9 professional voice actors playing a total of 23 characters, each scripted sequence is fully voiced by Los Angeles based voice talent.
- AI sidekick assistance. In certain locations, players can direct Kit’s sidekick “Skiffy” to assist them in combat, puzzle-solving, and in the collection of items.
- From million-selling game creator Steve Stamatiadis. The Blade Kitten universe is the creation of Krome Co-Founder and Creative Director Steve Stamatiadis, his first new Intellectual Property since creating the multi-million selling “TY the Tasmanian Tiger™" series.
BLADE KITTEN © 2010 Krome Studios, Inc. BLADE KITTEN and KROME STUDIOS are trademarks of Krome Studios PTY, Ltd. Atari and the Atari logo are trademarks owned by Atari Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.