Try download or install the game on another drive. It may matter if the drive is FAT32 or NTFS formatted.
This is also a file lock issue. See if you can do the following:
- Delete all concerning the game, reboot
- Make sure you have full admin rights.
- Change the settings for your antivirus/firewall so no block will corrupt the download
- Please save the download file rather than running it from the browser.
- Please redownload the game (if possible, in Safe mode) and make sure you download to C: or to D: - keep the path short.
Errors are mostly due either to the place you download, rights to write files there (check security software), or some other block maybe. See if any changes help you out.
Default install path are recommended.