Joined 16th Jul 2011
North America, 18th century. Amid the chaos and violence of the French and Indian War, Shay Patrick Cormac, a fearless young member of the Assassin Brotherhood, undergoes a dark transformation that will forever shape the future of the colonies. After a dangerous mission goes tragically wrong, Shay turns his back on the Assassins who, in response, attempt to end his life. Cast aside by those he once called brothers, Shay sets out on a mission to wipe out all who turned against him and to ultimately become the most feared Assassin hunter in history.
Introducing Assassin’s Creed® Rogue, the darkest chapter in the Assassin’s Creed® franchise yet. As Shay, you will experience the slow transformation from Assassin to Assassin hunter. Follow your own creed and set off on an extraordinary journey through New York City, the wild river valley, and far away to the icy cold waters of the North Atlantic in pursuit of your ultimate goal, to bring down the Assassins.Key FeaturesBecome the Ultimate Assassin HunterExperience the Assassin’s Creed universe from the perspective of a Templar. Play as Shay, who, in addition to the deadly skills of a Master Assassin, also possesses never-before-seen skills and weapons. Equip Shay’s deadly air rifle for both short- and long-range combat. Distract, eliminate, or confuse enemies by using a variety of ammunition, including specialized grenades. Protect yourself from hidden Assassins with your enhanced Eagle Vision. Use Eagle Vision to constantly assess your surroundings and detect Assassins hiding in the shadows, on rooftops, and in the crowd. Slowly Descend Into DarknessWitness Shay’s transformation from an adventurous Assassin to a grim and committed Templar willing to hunt down his former brothers. Experience firsthand the events that will lead Shay down a dark path and set him on a course that will forever change the fate of the Assassin Brotherhood. New and Improved Naval GameplayCast off in your ship, the Morrigan, and fight your way through the icy seas of the North Atlantic and the narrow waters of America’s river valleys. Assassin’s Creed Rogue builds on the award-winning naval experience from Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag™ with all-new gameplay, including: New enemy tactics. Defend yourself from Assassins as they attempt to board your ship and overthrow your crew. Fight them off quickly to avoid losing too many crew members. New weapons, such as burning oil, which leaves a trail of fire to burn enemy ships, and the Puckle gun, capable of delivering continuous machine gun–like fire. An arctic world full of possibilities. Ram through ice sheets to discover hidden locations and use icebergs for cover during naval battles. Vast and Diverse Open World to ExploreShay’s story will allow you to explore three unique environments. North Atlantic Ocean: Experience the cold winds and towering icebergs of the arctic in this expansive naval playground. River Valley: A large hybrid setting of the American frontier mixing seamless river navigation and ground exploration. New York City: One of the most well-known cities in the world, fully recreated as it existed in the 18th century.
© 2015 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Assassin’s Creed, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.
- Supported 64-Bit OS: Windows® 7 SP1 x64 / Windows® 8 x64 / Windows® 8.1 x64
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Intel® Core™2 Quad Q6600 or 2.6 GHz AMD Athlon™ II X4 620
- (2.5 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-2400S or 3.3 GHz AMD FX™-6100 or better recommended)
- RAM: 2 GB (4 GB or greater recommended)
- Video Card: 1 GB DirectX® 11–compliant with Shader Model 5.0 or higher (see supported list)*
- Sound Card: DirectX-compatible (5.1 surround sound recommended)
- Hard Drive: 11.4 GB available storage
- Peripherals: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Tobii EyeX Controller, Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended)
- *Supported Video Cards at Time of Release:
- AMD Radeon™ HD 5670 / 6000 / 7000 / R7 / R9 series
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GTS 450 / 500 / 600 / 700 / 900 / TITAN series
- Intel® HD Graphics 4600 / 5200
- Laptop versions of these cards may work, but are not officially supported. For the most up-to-date requirement listings, please visit the FAQ on our support website at support.ubi.com.
- Note: This product supports 64-bit operating systems only.