Joined 21st Dec 2010
Includes:Sanctum Sanctum: Aftermath DLC Sanctum: Aftershock DLC Sanctum: Killing Floor DLC Sanctum: Penetrator DLC Sanctum: Violator DLC Sanctum: Cavern DLC Sanctum: Slums
Sanctum has just been updated with the "Elysion One Overrun!" patch which includes:1 new map (Complex) 1 new weapon (Shotgun) 2 new towers (Holo Tower, AMP Field) Customization System (Equip towers & weapons of choice) Loads of fixes and changes!
Sanctum is a First Person Shooter Tower Defense where you take the role as Skye, an elite soldier sent out to protect her home town, Elysion One, from hordes of mysterious alien creatures.
To succeed you have to construct and upgrade defensive structures. What makes Sanctum unique from other Tower Defense games is that when the havoc starts, you jump right into the action with your own weapons and play a key role in the defense. Sanctum has taken the best features from First Person Shooters and Tower Defense games to create something totally unique.
Key Features:Experience a brand new mix of genres! Team up with a friend in co-op mode! Develop your own strategy and build your custom mazes Play through beautiful environments with unique strategic possibilities Powered by Unreal Technology, Sanctum is one of the world's best looking independent developed games! Coming DLC and content updates
- OS: Windows XP(SP3), Windows Vista(SP2) or Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon X2, or equivalent, running at 1.6GHz or greater
- Memory: 2 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 2 GB available
- Video Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible, 256 MB of VRAM; NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GS, ATI Radeon HD 2400 Pro 256 MB, or greater
- DirectX®: 9.0c or higher
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible, 16-bit
- Network: Internet (TCP/IP) connection
- OS: OS X version 10.6.3 or later
- Processor: 1.6 GHz (Dual Core) Intel CPU
- Memory: 2GB
- Hard Disk Space: 2 GB
- Video Card: Open GL 3.3 / Shader Model 3 capable graphics card with 256 MB video RAM