Joined 31st Jan 2012
The American Colonies, 1775. It’s a time of civil unrest and political upheaval in the Americas. As a Native American assassin fights to protect his land and his people, he will ignite the flames of a young nation’s revolution.
Assassin’s Creed® III takes you back to the American Revolutionary War, but not the one you’ve read about in history books...
Key Features:As a Native American assassin, eliminate your enemies with guns, bows, tomahawks, and more! From bustling city streets to chaotic battlefields, play a critical role in the most legendary events of the American Revolution including the Battle of Bunker Hill and Great Fire of New York. Experience the truth behind the most gruesome war in history: the American Revolution. Introducing the Ubisoft-AnvilNext game engine, stunning new technology that will revolutionize gaming with powerful graphics, lifelike animations, immersive combat, and advanced physics.
© 2012 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Assassin’s Creed, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.
- Supported OS: Windows Vista® (SP2) / Windows® 7 (SP1) / Windows® 8
- Processor: 2.66 GHz Intel® Core™2 Duo E8200 or 2.66 GHz AMD Athlon™ II X4 620
- RAM: 2 GB
- Video Card: 512 MB DirectX® 10 compliant with Shader Model 4.0 or higher (see supported list)*
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible (Surround Sound 5.1 capable sound card recommended)
- Hard Drive Space: 17 GB
- Peripherals Supported: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended)
- Multiplayer: 256 kbps or faster broadband connection
- *Supported Video Cards at Time of Release:
- AMD Radeon™ HD 4850 / 5000 / 6000 / 7000 series
- NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800 GT / 9 / 200 / 400 / 500 / 600 series
- Laptop versions of these cards may work, but are not supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game. For the most up-to-date minimum requirement listings, please visit the FAQ on our support website