Joined 11th Apr 2010
Developed by a team of experienced modders from the Paradox forum, Darkest Hour is a stand-alone Hearts of Iron game featuring a mixture of short and in-depth campaigns set across the darkest chapters of the 20th century, from the outbreak of the Great War up to the onset of the Cold War.
Darkest Hour will introduce a new artificial intelligence that is now able to react to hundreds of different situations simultaneously, along with a dynamic diplomatic system that will allow the player to have a real impact on the course of history.
FeaturesShort and grand campaigns allow players to experience the darkest hours of the 20th century, from the Great War to the onset of the Cold War New map, redesigned to offer greater detail as well as strategic and tactical opportunities Dynamic diplomatic system giving the player greater influence on the course of events New artificial intelligence capable of reacting to hundreds of different situations
- Operating system: Windows 98/ ME / 2000 / XP / Vista / 7
- Processor: Pentium III 800 MH
- Memory: 128 MB Ram
- Hard disk space: 1 GB hard disk space
- Video: 4 MB DirectX-compatible Video Card
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0 or higher
- Additional: mouse with scroll wheel, keyboard and internet for multiplayer