Joined 30th Aug 2012
Threatened by an unknown enemy, the Earth’s governments unite to form a secret paramilitary organisation, known as XCOM, to combat this extraterrestrial attack. As the commander of XCOM, you control the global defense team in a battle against a terrifying alien invasion.Control the fate of the human race by creating and managing a fully operational base, researching alien technologies, planning combat missions, and controlling soldier movement in battle.Features:Worldwide Threat: Combat spans the globe as the XCOM team engages in over 70 unique missions, interacting and negotiating with governments around the world. Strategic Base: Recruit, customise and grow unique soldiers and manage your personnel. Detect and intercept the alien threat as you build and expand your XCOM headquarters. Tactical Combat: Direct squads of soldiers in turn-based ground battles and deploy air units such as the Interceptor and Skyranger. Strategy Evolved: XCOM: Enemy Unknown couples tactical turn-based gameplay with incredible action sequences and on-the-ground combat.
© 1994-2012 Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc., 2K, 2K Games, Firaxis Games, XCOM, and XCOM: Enemy Unknown, and their respective logos are trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. The ratings icon is a trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. Unreal® is a registered trademark of Epic Games, Inc. Unreal® Engine, Copyright 1998-2012, Epic Games, Inc. Uses Bink Video Technology. Copyright © 1997-2012 by RAD Game Tools, Inc. This software product includes Autodesk® Scaleform® software, © 2012 Autodesk, Inc. Autodesk, and Scaleform are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries. © 2012 NVIDIA Corporation. All rights reserved. NVIDIA, the NVIDIA logo, PhysX, The way it’s meant to be played, and 3D Vision are trademarks or registered trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. All rights reserved. All other marks are property of their respective owners.
- OS:Windows Vista
- Processor:2 GHz Dual Core
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT / ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT or greater
- Hard Drive:20 GB HD space
- Sound:DirectX Compatible
- Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection
- Additional:Initial installation requires one-time internet connection authentication; software installations required (included with the game), Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable, DirectX and Microsoft .NET 4.
- OS: 10.7.5 (Lion)
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo (Dual-Core)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 20 GB
- Video Memory: 256 MB
- Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 2600 / NVidia Geforce 8800
- Additional: Broadband Internet Connection.
- NOTICE:The following graphics cards are not supported: ATI X1xxx series, ATI HD2xxx series, Intel GMA series, NVIDIA 7xxx series, NVIDIA 8xxx series. The following cards require you to have 8GB of system RAM: NVIDIA 320M, NVIDIA 9400 and Intel HD3000.
- Note: This product requires a third-party download and account