Joined 10th Jul 2010
Developed by FROM SOFTWARE, Dark Souls™ II is the highly anticipated sequel to the gruelling 2011 breakout hit Dark Souls. The unique old-school action RPG experience captivated imaginations of gamers worldwide with incredible challenge and intense emotional reward.
Dark Souls™ II brings the franchise’s renowned obscurity & gripping gameplay innovations to both single and multiplayer experiences.Join the dark journey and experience overwhelming enemy encounters, diabolical hazards, and the unrelenting challenge that only FROM SOFTWARE can deliver.Key FeaturesGo Beyond Death: dare yourself to engage against intense gameplay in a vast world powered by an all new engine that leaps graphics, sound & fx forward like never before A labyrinth of monsters & bosses: immerse yourself into mind-bending environments filled with new twisted monsters and deadly bosses that could only come from the imagination of from software Sensory assault: a wide range of threats will prey on human senses & phobias - auditory hallucinations, vertigo, acrophobia, etc Deeper and darker: more intricate customization options provide weapons and armor tailoring to player style Evolved multiplayer: updated multiplayer system enables improved online interaction to bring forward cooperative & competitive play Refined gameplay: Dark Souls™ II features fluid motion-capture animations, upgraded combat system, a vastly expanded suite of characters, deeper customization options, new weapons, armor abilities, and balanced player progression system
DARK SOULS™Ⅱ & ©2014 NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc. ©2011-2014 FromSoftware, Inc
- Operating system: Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8
- Processor: AMD® Phenom II™ X2 555 3.2Ghz or Intel® Pentium Core ™ 2 Duo E8500 3.17Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard disk space: 16 GB available
- Video: NVIDIA® GeForce® 9600GT, ATI Radeon™ HD 5870
- Sound: Compatible with DirectX
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c or higher
- Controller support: Microsoft Xbox 360® Controller for Windows® (or equivalent) recommended.
- Note: This product requires a third-party download and account