Joined 7th Mar 2011
‘ A Modern God-Game where Nature is the Star.’From Dust is the latest original game concept by Eric Chahi, creator of the cult classic, “Another World / Out of this World”.Immerse yourself in a world as exotically beautiful as it is dangerous! You control the destiny of a primitive tribe against the backdrop of a world in constant evolution—a universe where mighty Nature reclaims what is hers; and your mastery of the elements is your people’s only chance of survival...Key FeaturesGround-Breaking TechnologyPlay in the sandbox of one of the most advanced real-time nature simulations, where everything you see and interact with evolves dynamically, offering a constantly renewed experience. Unique Art DirectionDiscover a large variety of environments: Tropical islands, volcanic landscapes, deserts and so much more… Rich Story ModeExplore 13 breathtaking territories of emergent gameplay. Master the natural forces at play on a mysterious archipelago and help a primitive tribe to recover the lost powers of their ancestors. Confront Mighty NatureProtect your tribe against Nature’s most devastating attacks. Face down tsunamis, wildfires, earthquakes, volcanoes, torrential rains… Master Godlike Powers Control the forces of nature to sculpt the world in your image. Hold back lava, stop raging waters, empty lakes, grow forests and raise mountains! Live Up to the ChallengeRace against the clock on 30 additional maps in Challenge Mode. Each scenario is a puzzle-like challenge where time is of the essence... Online leaderboardsCompare your Challenge Mode scores with the community on worldwide leaderboards.
© 2011 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. From Dust Logo, Ubisoft and Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- Supported OS: Windows XP (SP3) / Windows Vista (SP2) / Windows 7 (SP1)
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or 2.3 GHz AMD Athlon64 X2 4400+
- RAM: 1.5 GB (Windows XP) / 2 GB (Windows Vista/Windows 7)
- Video Card: 256 MB DirectX 9.0c-compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher (**see supported list)
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0-compliant sound card
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c
- Hard Drive Space: 4 GB
- Peripherals Supported: Keyboard, mouse, optional controller
- * This product does not support Windows® 98/ME/2000/NT
- **Supported Video Cards at Time of Release:
- ATI RADEON HD 3000 / 4000 / 5000 / 6000 series
- NVIDIA GeForce 8800 / 9 / 100 / 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 series
- Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game.
- Crossfire or SLI-equipped systems may run the game but are not supported. It is recommended to use a single card while playing From Dust.