Joined 30th Nov 2009
Currently I use a MacBook Pro 13" with a intel HD 3000 chipset, With OS X10.8 and Win7 x64.
If you happen to have a similar setup check this google docs for over 200 Games that may or may not run with the HD 3000. Here is my google docs test sheet of Real World game performance: http://goo.gl/D6NU7
The game that defined the survival-horror genre is back! Check out the remastered HD version of Resident Evil.
In 1998 a special forces team is sent to investigate some bizarre murders on the outskirts of Raccoon City. Upon arriving they are attacked by a pack of blood-thirsty dogs and are forced to take cover in a nearby mansion. But the scent of death hangs heavy in the air. Supplies are scarce as they struggle to stay alive. GraphicsMore detailed graphics that retain the horror. The environments come alive with detail thanks to resolution upgrades and non-static 3D models. Post-processing effects like Bloom filters, which were not easy to do at the time of the original release, have been added to make the HD graphics even more realistic. High-Resolution Environments - We've increased the resolution of the background environments by recreating them with a mix of high-res static images, plus animated 3D models.
Widescreen SupportWidescreen (16:9) is supported, so players can experience a greater sense of immersion. In widescreen mode, the screen will scroll. The parts of the screen that get cut off on the top and bottom will scroll into view automatically depending on the character's position. You can switch the display mode during gameplay in real time.
Sound & New ControlsHigh-Quality Sound - The audio has been remastered to increase the sampling rate, and of course 5.1ch output is also now supported. New Controls You can play using the original control scheme or an alternate control scheme that lets you just push the analog stick to move in the direction you want to go. You can switch the control scheme during gameplay in real time.
©CAPCOM CO., LTD. 1996, 2014 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- OS: Windows® 7 SP1 / Windows® 8.1
- Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo 2.4 GHz, AMD Athlon™ X2 2.8 GHz, or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX260, ATI Radeon HD 6790, or better
- Monitor Resolution: 1024×768 or higher
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Hard Drive: 20 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound compatible (must support DirectX 9.0c or higher)
- Additional Notes:
- Controller: Supports Keyboard +Mouse. Genuine Xbox 360 PC compatible controller or comparable XInput-based gamepad recommended.
- Note: Some high end integrated graphics chips and modern laptop class discrete GPUs may work but have not been tested, nor are they officially supported by Capcom.
- Note: This product requires a third-party download and account