Joined 5th Aug 2011
BioShock is a shooter unlike any you've ever played, loaded with weapons and tactics never seen. You'll have a complete arsenal at your disposal from simple revolvers to grenade launchers and chemical throwers, but you'll also be forced to genetically modify your DNA to create an even more deadly weapon: you. Injectable plasmids give you super human powers: blast electrical currents into water to electrocute multiple enemies, or freeze them solid and obliterate them with the swing of a wrench.No encounter ever plays out the same, and no two gamers will play the game the same way.Biologically modify your body: send fire storming from your fingertips and unleash a swarm of killer hornets hatched from the veins in your arms. Hack devices and systems, upgrade your weapons and craft new ammo variants. Turn everything into a weapon: the environment, your body, fire and water, and even your worst enemies. Explore an incredible and unique art deco world hidden deep under the ocean.
- Operating System: Windows XP (with Service Pack 2) or Windows Vista
- CPU: Intel single-core Pentium 4 processor at 2.4GHz
- System RAM: 1 GB
- Video Card: Direct X 9.0c compliant video card with 128MB RAM and Pixel Shader 3.0 (NVIDIA 6600 or better/ATI X1300 or better, excluding ATI X1550)
- Sound Card: 100% direct X 9.0c compatible sound card
- 8GB of free hard drive space.