Joined 20th Jul 2012
Our world has changed. The ocean’s rising level has harmed the coastal cities and climate change has made large stretches of land inhospitable.Following up the award-winning strategy series, Anno 2070® offers a new world full of challenges. Get in touch with one of the deepest economic systems featured in a city-building game based on resource management, diplomacy, and trade.Build your own society of the future, colonize islands, and create huge metropolises on the biggest island setting ever.Key FeaturesBe the architect of the future.Face world challenges to positively shape the world of tomorrow. Define the look and economy of our world by choosing between two factions: Industrial Power or Renewable Energy.A dynamic world will react to your actions.Discover climate changes and their impact. Your island responds to the pollution in the environment.Dive underwater to discover new resources and a hidden world.The Techs, the third faction striving for knowledge and development, compete with the Ecos and the Tycoons for more underwater-based technology.The enhanced Anno with all-new features to master.Find new trading partners, like the travelling hawker on his discarded aircraft carrier or the powerful oil baron, and expand your relations with other parties. Get in touch with thousands of quests, like smuggling wares between harbors without being detected by coastal patrols.
Anno 2070® Deep Ocean
The Tech faction experiences an upgrade with this add-on and rises to a new level: the Genius population, and assert themselves over the ocean’s surface. Becoming the focus of gameplay, underwater plateaus offer new industries, large production chains, and resources. An impressive monument and various new buildings also strengthen their position.A new population to discover.Start by embodying either the Eco or Tycoon faction, gain experience, and take control of the Techs. This add-on offers the opportunity to unveil Tech mysteries while helping this futuristic faction evolve.Erect the Tech Monument and over 30 new buildings. Control new vehicles.
New content supporting a deeper experience.Dive underwater and take advantage of over 80 brand-new items to develop your industries, strengthen your economy, and exploit new resources.Benefit from geothermal energy by supplying your islands above the waterline with a massive amount of energy. Customize the Tech city with decorative ornamentals.
New challenges and new achievements to complete.Take part in over 150 new and challenging quests and play new campaign-based missions with a new experimental energy source. Extend your territory through the Hostile Takeover online feature. Undergo tsunamis and other natural disasters in the cooperative online mode with a friend!
DLC Content UnlockedThe Development Package (bonus missions) The Guardian Package (new buildings) The Eden Series Package (ornamental buildings and decorations) The Central Statistical Package (new building skins) The Crisis Response Package (two new missions) The Distrust Series Package (ornamental buildings and decorations) The Silent Running Package (nuclear submarine and exclusive skin) The Nordamark Line Package (buildings and skins) The E.V.E. Package (UI overhaul) The Eden Project (world event) The Nordamark Border Conflict (world event) Global Distrust (world event)
Exclusive Premium ContentComplete Anno 2070 soundtrack. Updated Tree of Technologies poster.
© 2011–2012 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Anno 2070, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries. Produced by Blue Byte. Blue Byte and the Blue Byte logo are trademarks of Ubisoft GmbH in the US and/or other countries.
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows® XP , Windows® Vista, Windows® 7
- PROCESSOR: Pentium® Core 2 Duo E4400 2.0 Ghz, Athlon™ X2 5000+ 2.6Ghz (Pentium® Core 2 @ Duo E6400 2.00 Ghz, Athlon™ II X2 240 2.8 Ghz recommended)
- RAM: 1,5Gb (2Gb recommended)
- VIDEO CARD: DirectX® 9.0c compliant, 512Mb Video Card (1Gb recommended) - See supported List* • DIRECT X®: DirectX® 9.0c (included on disc)
- SOUND CARD: DirectX 9.0c compatible • HARD DISK: 8GB • PERIPHERALS: Mouse, keyboard
- MULTIPLAYER: Broadband connection with 128 kbps upstream or faster
- *SUPPORTED VIDEO CARDS AT TIME OF RELEASE: : NVidia® GeForce : 8600 or higher/9/200/400/500 series
- ATI® Radeon : HD 2600 or higher/3000/4000/5000/6000 series. Laptop models of these cards may work but are not supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game.
- Additional chipsets may be supported after release. For the most up-to-date minimum requirement listings, please visit the FAQ on our support website: http://support.ubi.com