The Endless Space: Disharmony expansion will bring many enhancements and additions for Endless Space players. A tenth faction, known as “The Harmony”,
basically consisting of living rock, will make its appearance, along with its unique play style and objectives. Space battles have never been more
intense, with the addition of fighters and bombers, battle formations, a new targeting system, a redesigned weapon system and enhanced planet
invasion mechanics. Revamped AI opponents will now offer vastly more unpredictable and cunning behaviour to make the Endless Space even more dangerous.
- A brand new Faction called “the Harmony” with a single objective in mind, annihilate Dust!
- New fighters and bombers unit that will completely change the shape of combat.
- Introduction of new Battle Formation and Targeting systems for more battle control.
- A complete rework of the Ship Design Interface for an improved Weapon System that includes family types for modules (short, medium and long range).
- New Invasion mechanics: Prepare your population for bombardments, sieges and land invasions!
- Expect to face a real challenge when playing against AI opponents with the ‘New Adaptive Multi-Agent Artificial Intelligence System’ (AMAS)
- New Rally Points feature for newly built ships, to reduce micromanagement.
- Four new Heroes and the option to Disable Exchange of Technologies, as per the community requests.
Endless Space Disharmony © 2013 Amplitude Studios. Developed by Amplitude Studios. Licensed exclusively to andpublished by Iceberg Interactive B.V. for worldwide. Iceberg Interactive design and mark are registered trademarks of Iceberg Interactive B.V. Microsoft®, Windows® and DirectX® are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation. All other brands, product names, and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved. Made in Europe.