Looking for a vintage feeling? Here are a few vehicles that were in the original game too! The pack contains two buses, two trams, a ferry and a trolley bus to spice up your game.
- Comet Ambienta (bus): Introduced to the world in 1995 by the successful Swedish manufacturer, its design was inspired by smooth forms of nature and recent developments in space engineering. From a technical point-of-view, being environmentally compatible was given a high significance - the result is one of the cleanest buses ever produced with very low level of exhaust emissions and especially noise-abating body construction
- Evo Urban (bus): Specially designed to be used in urban areas, it is an excellent choice for small distances. One of its best qualities is the high reliability that comes from flawless engineering and design
- Bergstrom Light (tram): The Bergstrom factory is known for vehicles that can handle even harsh environments, and the Bergstrom Light is one of the prime examples. It is also very attractive to customers due to its comfy furnishing and large windows. It is an excellent vehicle for most cities and does well on short distances
- TTS Tramcar (tram) : The TTS Tramcar is of excellent make. It's fairly sturdy and has a nice capacity, so it's all in all a very well balanced vehicle
- Stingray Cityjet (ferry) : The Stingray Cityjet is a fast short-distance catamaran of Australian origin. Recently announced third generation of these vessels have high fuel efficiency and notably low noise emission. These vessels are aimed for both regular ferry service and sightseeing use, featuring comfortable seating and a service deck
- Ness Light Trolley (trolley): Ness Light Trolley is a popular choice for cities all around the world. It needs very little maintenance and doesn't consume much electricity, making it the number one choice for all economically concerned transport company owners
© 2013 Paradox Interactive®. Trademarks belong to their respective owners. All rights reserved.