In Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt, the third campaign add-on for Borderlands 2, players will enter an uncharted territory deep in the swamps of Pandora where a massive Hyperion ship has crashed. The wreckage is rumored to have stockpiles of loot. But watch out, mutated creatures, and armies of savages also have an interest in the ship. As ferocious and primal as they may seem, the mysterious Professor Nakayama claims to be their diabolical leader, and he’s calling all the shots.
- The Best guns in Borderlands 2 yet! This safari trip ain’t just ‘bout taking down big game with huge, senselessly overpowered weapons. It’s also about hunting for new loot in an effort to glean Seraph crystals, and get even bigger guns to take back into the main game.
- Defend Hammerlock’s Hacienda: Seek out Sir Hammerlock and his rustic hunting lodge, man the turrets and fan boats to take out enemy vehicles, babysit Hammerlocks pet Skag and wait for him to... ewwww.
- To Hunt and Be Hunted: Face a new Raid Boss, new World Bosses, mutant creatures great and greater, and waves of foul-odor-ed heathen hoards. In the swamp, no one can hear your smell.
- All New Swamp Location: Alien vegetation, marshy water, scraggly mountains, and rolling mist form a dangerous and exotic zone, all in an as-of-yet-unseen part of Pandora.
- New Swamp Vehicle: Head out in to the swamps on the new loaded Swamp Fan Boat to do battle against enemy vehicles and mutant big game – overalls and moonshine not included.
- New Heads & Skins: Spoils are awarded to those who seek out and defeat the rarest enemies in the Swamps. If it’s on the endangered species list; kill it immediately, because it’s all about you.
Download Size: 705MB
© 2012 Gearbox Software, LLC. All rights reserved. Borderlands, Gearbox, and the Gearbox Software logos are registered trademarks, and the Borderlands logo is a trademark, all of Gearbox Software, LLC and are used here under license. Borderlands 2 is published and distributed by 2K Games, a subsidiary of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. 2K Games, Take-Two Interactive Software and their respective logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.