1. SIMCITY SOCIETIES
Download SimCity Societies and experience the most innovative game in the SimCity franchise. Like the previous SimCity games, the goal is to make a prosperous neighborhood where your Sims will live, work, and play, but you’ll go beyond simulated city building in your new role as “social engineer.” Societies knows that the heart of every town lies within its citizens and their relationships, and you get to control every factor of your community as it develops.
Explore a wide variety of customization options and take advantage of new objects. Do you want a high-tech, futuristic universe full of flying cars and jetpacks, or do you prefer a quiet, rustic environment? The choice is yours (as always with The Sims) but this time what matters most is the social standing of your city.
With six different “social energies” at your disposal — productivity, prosperity, creativity, spirituality, authority, and knowledge — you get to decide the core attributes of your civilization. Your actions affect the overall outcome of your city, as its appearance changes over time — along with the citizens, their attitudes, and the bustling activities of day-to-day life.
Now that you’ve built your town, it’s time to establish a thriving culture with SimCity Societies. The fate of your Sims is in your hands.
- Revolutionary New Resource Management; Control The Social Energies Of Your City - Choose, combine, mix, and match 6 different social energies: industry, wealthy, obedience, knowledge, spirituality, and creativity to shape the character and style of your own city. A new system in SimCity Societies picks up on visual cues and adjusts lighting, music and textures on-the-fly.
- Make An Artistic City, An Industrial State, A Police State… Or Anything You Want - Build your own kinds of cities. Strive to create an Orwellian Utopia, a city of technology, a city of contemplation, a candy land filled with gingerbread houses and chocolate factories, or wherever your imagination takes you.
- Build Out The City With Unique Homes, Roads, Parks, And Industries - Choose from more than 350 buildings that are inspired by the realistic and fanciful archetypes, spanning from the industrial age into the future and beyond. As your city evolves, you’ll be able to unlock new buildings to help advance your society.
- Share Your Unique Cities With Your Friends Online - SimCity Societies allows you to create your own unique cities to share with your friends online.
2. SimCity Societies Destinations
While the previous SimCity games were all about making your city a prosperous place to live and work, you’ll focus on creating a five-star vacation wonderland with the SimCity Societies: Destinations download. Forget about making your city an urban paradise — focus on tourism and make your city the place to be for Sims looking to cut loose and have a good time.
Create the ideal five-star (or no star) getaway with slot machines for high-rolling casinos, water slides to entertain the kids, and that all-important fireplace for an unforgettable night of romance. Explore five different themes as you design your paradise: Family Fun, Adventure, First Class, Religious Retreat, and Forced.
Have you always wanted to make an awesome theme park full of roller coasters and funnel cakes? How about a beach resort with five-star restaurants overlooking the ocean? Heck, maybe you want a terrible vacation spot with a rude staff and a dining room that’s falling apart. The choice is yours, so download your copy of SimCity Societies: Destinations today and put your tourist attraction on the map.
- Create exotic destination cities that feature attractions and amenities that visitors will love — and sometimes dread.
- Bring in tourists and take your city from no-star repugnance to five-star charm
- From sprawling theme parks and tropical beach resorts to country hiking trails and pristine ski resorts, create the ultimate customized destinations
- Five new city archetypes: Family Fun, Adventure, First Class, Religious Retreat, and Forced
- Expanded transit functionality, including air and water travel
- More than 100 new buildings, and 50 new special Sims
- Includes all updates to SimCity Societies: new strategic modes, new disasters, new crises, new scenarios
REGISTRATION REQUIRED TO ACCESS ONLINE FEATURES. INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED. EA TERMS & CONDITIONS AND FEATURE UPDATES CAN BE FOUND AT www.ea.com. YOU MUST BE 13+ TO REGISTER WITH EA ONLINE.
EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE FEATURES AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON www.ea.com.